Under the overall guidance of National Programme Director and direct ct supervision of the National Project Manager the Monitoring an Evaluation Specialist will.
· Establish a database (preferably geographic) for the natural & human resources of the province of Balochistan in collaboration woith other specialist of the programme. The databasae will include baseline information, programme achievements/outputs and their contributions to programme objectives.
· Examine the findings and proposals arising out of participatory community development activities and information on ongoing projects from the agencies concerned ad established a database of information at the village level.
· Design appropriate & effective analysis and illustration of data in collaboration with the programme professionals.
· Train relevant government officers to the takeover the facilities on completion of the programme.
· Design & develop data collection instruments and reporting formats based on identified indicators for M&E of the programme activities vis-à-vis programme objectives.
· Analyze M&E data, develop analytical reports particularly highlighting outputs /outcomes/ impacts of programme interventions and propose actions for any needed improvement to project management.
· Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the National Programme Manager/UNDP