The Finance Assistant will ensure implementation of UNDP Financial policies within ADPB Project. The Finance Assistant will report to Sr. Administrative and Finance Officer and will be responsible for the activities.
· Maintaining complete accounts and related record keeping;
· Using prescribed format and software for maintaining finance /account and related work of PIU;
· Monitoring accounts, acquisition, disbursement, etc;
· Incorporating advance requests, budgets, etc. of Sub-programme;
· Handling income and expenditure records of the Project;
· Management of project bank account(s), bank reconciliation, maintenance of claims;
· Development of annual and quarterly budget sheets as per the approved work plans;
· Assistance for purchase and procurement;
· Other miscellaneous office related tasks assigned by National Programme Manager and Sr. Admin Finance Officer.