Duties and Responsibilities:
· Through the Development Assistance Database (DAD Pakistan), and through outreach work with all partners, providing effective information services to the Government, donors, UN, NGOs, private sector and the Pakistani people;
· Support policy development and Government-donor/UN agency dialogue at senior and operational levels;
· Support the reinforcement of regular dialogue mechanisms between EAD and assistance partners.
· Ensure Government is able to track aid flows into country at macro and project level. Develop and maintain the DAD Pakistan to track and coordinate aid;
· Prepare donor profiles, reporting formats and assist concerned units in monitoring aid flows;
· Supporting donor desk officers;
· understanding the structure of the donor’s programme, donor priorities, donor projects and helping to solve queries which the donor may raise;
· Providing briefings for senior Government colleagues on donor assistance provided by sector, by location or by donor/UN/NGO;
· Working with the DAD Pakistan to ensure that the database has up-to-date and accurate information on the projects of assigned donors;
· Disseminating data on projects, sector studies and other donor assistance information to Government and international partners, and to the Pakistani people through a web portal and other mechanisms;
· Other analytical and administrative tasks or any other duties to support work of EAD Policy Units.