· 1 Work plan containing available data on damages to govt. building infrastructure in flood affected districts.
· 1 Inventory, prioritizing the buildings to be rehabilitated based on consultation with the stakeholders at all levels.
· Firm estimates for use in planning, budgeting, implementation and the related documents on the basis of consultation with all concerned quarters
· 1 Comprehensive Reconstruction Plan for the reconstruction and repair of buildings at all levels formed in close collaboration with the provincial/state and district government and relevant agencies.
· Detailed budgets and phasing for the implementation of component activities including prioritization of schemes over the implementation period.
· Arrange trainings for technical assistance /capacity building needs at all levels for implementation. Contribution to quarterly and annual progress reports.
· 1 Technical Guidance note in English and Urdu for community and social organizers
· 1 Technical Guidance note in English and Urdu for partner government and non government organizations.
· 1 Final Progress Report documenting results and highlighting best practices
· Payment Schedule:
· 10% upon submission of Work Plan
· 20% upon submission of first progress report covering the following:
o Analysis report on the damages
o Inventory with relevant data and prioritization of damaged buildings for repair
· 20% upon submission of second progress report covering the following:
o Comprehensive reconstruction plan
o Detailed budget and phasing
· 10% upon arranging trainings for capacity building
· 10% upon contribution to quarterly and annual reports
· 10% on completion of (1) Technical Guidance note for community and social organizers (2) Technical Guidance note for government and non-government organizations.
· 20% upon submission of the final report