The Project Manager would be performing the daily project management tasks under the supervision of the NPD. The tasks performed to be are:
· Assist the NPD in overall management of the project, financial monitoring and reporting of the project, supervision of project staff, consultants, and ensuring proper use of project resources and equipment.
· Ensuring timely delivery of inputs in accordance with UNDP rules and regulations.
· Supervise staff and consultants to adhere to financial disbursements and control procedures.
· Preparation of all technical and financial reports and terminal reports to be submitted to the Government, UNDP and the PSC.
· Undertake other relevant duties that alleviate poverty and enhance sustainable development in Pakistan and which are consistent with the project objectives.
· Assist National Program Director in preparation of project work plan, including annualized targets, indicators for monitoring progress and data collection procedures.
· Ensure close linkages and interaction between the UNDP, project staff and other implementing partners
· Regularly conduct resource and constraint analysis and develop strategic plans accordingly.
· Manage and oversee the publication of the project magazine/newsletter.
· Preparation and designing training programmers.