Under the direct supervision of the National Programme Coordinator the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
1. Recognizing the need for developing a comprehensive system for monitoring and evaluation and developing an effective website for M&E System which is being implemented with the assistance of UNDP and donor agencies to support long term and strong monitoring and evaluation of the project and process-oriented indicators of inputs, outputs, and outcome for program design
2. Design a website for the project that is compatible for all web browsers which includes a picture gallery, options for uploading contents for the employees / options for downloading contents for the beneficiaries
3. Designing a website that should be more of a database sort with possible filters, search operators and an option of having a calendar for entering the project data and forms in the website, and reporting formats based on identified indicators for M&E of programme activities vis- á-vis programme objectives.
4. Designing and uploading an interactive GIS map which reflects ad highlights field activities.
5. The incumbent will also be responsible to provide training to the users of the project on “how to operate and maintain the website” after the completion of the website.
6. Submit a final assignment completion report with possible de-bugging tools and techniques for the website.