Program Assistant responsibilities will include:
· -Assist in managing project outputs and activities, project controls, project correspondence, and project reporting.
· -Assist in executing project activities.
· -Assist in maintaining of project management information system to provide necessary document control and project implementation.
· Assist in correspondence with local/international consultants, vendors.
· -Update project action item lists as required with input from project management.
· -Assist in coordinating project activities with project management, and stakeholders.
· -Assist in maintaining effective communications with all team members.
· -Assist in preparing quality work, meeting requirements of plans, and specifications.
· -Perform other tasks as and when required.
Section 2: Education
Degree Name: Position requires minimum Bachelor Degree (preference will be given to bachelor degree in engineering discipline) from reputable foreign or local universities
Section 3: Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to organize project activities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to plan, coordinate and understand project activities.
· Self-motivated and ability to work independently and as a part of team.
“Equally Qualified women will be given preference”