· Provide secretarial support to the Project Manager and office staff including independent handling of routine letters and queries, in writing or verbally, as appropriate, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, and miscellaneous activities;
· Co-ordinate travel arrangements, both domestic and international, for all staff members;
· Co-ordinate logistical arrangements for all meetings, in house as well as others;
· Desktop formatting, typing of all correspondence, reports and proposals for staff members;
· Update and maintain database currently in use in the project for mailing of newsletters, correspondence, etc;
· Ensure proper filling of all office correspondence and important project documents of assigned subject;
· Prepare and maintain the inventory of office as well as field equipment of the project consumables and non-consumables.
· Any other task assigned by the Project Manager
“Equally Qualified women will be given preference”.