NATCAP aims at developing EAD’s capacity for development, implementation and monitoring of UNDP Country Programme. It will enhance and supplement EAD’s capacity to facilitate One UN Reforms and play an effective role in aid coordination and management in line with Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness. The project provides an added initiative to identify and pilot creative and innovative interventions in emerging areas of UNDP CP.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall direction of National Project Director and reporting to the National Project Manager, Policy Analyst would be responsible for the following tasks.
· Develop framework for background analysis and preparatory work for annual, mid-term and final CPAP reviews adopting result based approach.
· Design capacity assessment tools and indicators for the stakeholders
· Conduct Research, analysis, background studies for the next CCA/UNDAF cycle;
· Conduct thematic research and analysis to identify key issues and opportunities for pilots in consultation with concerned partners ;
· Design and implement pilot initiatives
· Providing input to regular updates to NATCAP’s Project Review Board and other relevant stakeholders;
· Participating in the design/preparation, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and general backstopping of project activities, including training, workshops, conferences, meetings
· Review and analyze data and qualitative information on Management Capacity for Programme Development & Implementation of EAD and other counter parts
· Document and disseminate lessons and knowledge products from pilots.
· Develop and disseminate Knowledge products from projects and pilots
· Preparation of TORs for national / international consultants conducting research and analysis.
· To perform any other duties as required by the Project Director and National Project Manager (NPM) for achieving the above objectives