1. To carry out data collection and data analysis of required assignments for developments of reports, proposals and presentations from time to time.
2. Coordinate with the line ministries/departments for the collection of relevant data.
3. To assist the National Project Manger, Research Specialists and Sector Specialists in the development, scrutiny and appraisal of project proposals and other related documents.
4. To carry out web based research in the selected sectors, towards building up the knowledge base of the Federal PRS Secretariat.
5. Assist in the development of Terms of Reference of resource persons (local & international) to be recruited for various project activities.
6. Assist in maintaining project financial records or other office accounts.
7. Assist in calculating and compiling costs estimates and projected budget requirements and preparation.
8. Collect and review all invoices and ensure completion of supporting documents.
9. Provide assistance in administrative and logistical arrangements for meetings, workshops, conferences.
10. Undertake any other tasks assigned by the National Project Manager.