1. Identify and provide input/support on gender issues with respect to the overall ambit of Pakistan’s Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP).
2. Provide input for the Gender Responsive Budgeting (GRB) component of the project.
3. Provide assistance on the GRB component and technical input on Gender Responsive Budgeting tools to Provincial PRS Secretariats/Cells.
4. Identify resources, draft TORs and supervise institutions and resource persons (local & International) who will carry out the project activities.
5. With a view to creatively enhance Gender Responsive Budgeting aspect of Strengthening PRS Monitoring project, identify resources and areas of potential research cooperation.
6. Develop a strategic plan for dissemination of budget research and analysis reports of GRB component.
7. Collect and analyze relevant data regarding Gender Responsive Budgeting and present it in the form of briefs, brochures, newsletter and policy papers.
8. Act as the focal point for developing networks with experts, institutions on research addressing the gender poverty nexuses.
9. Liaison and coordinate with line ministries/departments, donors and NGOs which are covered under the GRB component.
10. Provide technical assistance to the MTBF Secretariat with regard to refinement of incorporated gender sensitive amendments in the MTBF Budget Call Circular (BCC).
11. Prepare consolidated project (federal and provincial) Quarterly Reports and Annual Review Report capturing the project activities, lessons learnt and gaps and challenges being faced.
12. Any other task assigned by the National Project Director and National Project Manger.