NATCAP aims at developing EAD’s capacity for development, implementation and monitoring of UNDP Country Programme. It will enhance and supplement EAD’s capacity to facilitate One UN Reforms and play an effective role in aid coordination and management in line with Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness. The project provides an added initiative to identify and pilot creative and innovative interventions in emerging areas of UNDP CP.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall direction of the Project Review Board (PRB) and reporting to the National Project Director (NPD), the National Project Manager (NPM) would be responsible for the following tasks.
Manage assistance to the project administratively, financially, logistically, professionally and technically according to standard PCOM regulations;
· Prepare AWP, seek PRB approval, manage implementation of AWP and prepare required reports for submission to PRB and UNDP;
· Identify pilot initiatives under output 5, draft relevant terms of reference and Memorandum of Understanding with project counterparts. In this regard review, screen and submit the proposals for PRB approval and also monitor the implementing of the MOU.
· Engage and network with stakeholders and partners to produce project outputs in a participatory manner;
· Keep track and maintain accounts of the project funds in line with the relevant guidelines of UNDP /PCOM;
· Prepare and submit regular periodic reports regarding progress of implementation to UNDP and NPD;
· Hiring and Coordinating with consultants. In this regards prepare detailed Terms of Reference for recruiting consultants as well as develop Request for Proposals for professional and contractual services;
· Organize PRB meetings and prepare required documentation for the PRB.
· Assign responsibilities and deliverables to project staff in consultation with NPD and monitor progress to ensure timely submission of project deliverables.