Duties and Responsibilities
· Must have organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, and the willingness to contribute to a team effort
· Maintain and update record of mailing lists, addresses & contact numbers of NG0s, government organizations, research institutes, donors and other national and international organizations and their officials;
· Assist the Admin. and Finance Officer / Assistants in the PIU and DIU in day-to-day operations e.g confirmation/arrangements for meetings, workshops, seminars, trainings, missions and conferences and liaise with different sections of the project as and when required for facilitation and follow up;
· Telephone messages for those staff members who might not be in a position to attend to their call on account of involvement in official business;
· Maintain telephone log; enter all outgoing/outstation call; capable enough to identify personal calls from official calls and bill them accordingly;
· Receive incoming mail, distribution to concern; likewise ensuing outgoing mail by informing the courier service provider;
· Maintain publicity and promotion material by arranging these in proper shelves and to keep a proper check so that such valuable assets are not shifted in unauthorized manner;
· Assist programme team members to photocopy documents, prepare sets of reports, binding and stapling.
· Assist in inviting quotations and making comparison statements for various offices needing procurements.
· Assist in downloading the requested information from Internet.
· Assist to prepare Power Point presentations; layouts and encoding of documents
· Perform other duties as required.
(Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply)