The Monitoring and Evaluation Officers would report to the PPM. Responsibilities of the M&EO would be as under:
· Preparation of benchmarks and monitoring plan for all the Peace and Development Program;
· Develop the overall framework for project M&E, for example, annual project reviews, participatory impact assessments, process monitoring, operations monitoring and lessons-learned workshops.
· Guide the process for identifying the key performance questions and parameters for monitoring project performance and comparing it to targets. Design the format for such performance reports.
· Evaluate and report on the adequacy of various indicators for any mid course corrections.
· Assist the PPM/PC in coordinating/facilitating all evaluation and monitoring missions.
· Coordinate the communication with the partners on all matters pertaining to the monitoring of programme activities in various districts
· Coordinate the documentation and sharing of lesson learned among the project staff and partner staff.
· Provide inputs for all reports on the achievements of the project and the lessons learnt.
· Review monitoring reports, analyze them for impact evaluation and to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation.
· Prepare/help prepare all periodic reports required to be prepared and shared with different stakeholders
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.