Reporting to the UNDP Programme Manager and the Project Coordinator based in Islamabad, the key responsibilities of the Programme Manager include:
· Responsible for the achievements of the overall results and performance of the project according to an agreed work plan. The Provincial Programme Manager will work in close collaboration with concerned officials and partners at the national, provincial and local levels to plan and implement the project.
· Prepare annual and periodic provincial work plans for the project
· Responsible for the overall results and performance of the project according to an agreed work plan for the respective province. Provide technical backstopping to all programme components and ensure that activities are on track and in accordance with the Annual Work Plan.
· The Provincial Programme Manager will work in close collaboration with concerned officials and partners at the provincial and local levels to plan and implement the project. They will be expected to provide strategic coordination support to all partners (PaRRSA, UN agencies, as well as partner NGOs) through information provision, meetings as appropriate.
· Keep track and maintain accounts of project funds in line with the relevant guidelines of UNDP.
· Prepare and submit regular progress reports regarding status of implementation of project activities.
· Organize, facilitate and coordinate meetings as necessary.
· The Provincial Manager will be required to carry out regular monitoring of the projects to ensure that the programme is achieving the required targets.
· Assign responsibilities and deliverables to project staff and continue to monitor their progress to ensure that planned activities are successfully completed.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.