The terms of reference for the position include the following:
- Making logistical arrangements for the project staff to make sure smooth operations, including maintenance of logbooks of vehicles and other project equipment.
- Arrangement of vehicle transportation, regular vehicle maintenance & insurance.
- Assist in handling administrative matters of the project, including workshops, meetings, seminars, retreats, etc
- Carrying out typing works including drafting reports, memo, general correspondence etc.,
- Coordination of travel arrangements and hotel reservation,
- Support to office maintenance and assets management
- Custodian for management of office stationery supplies including maintenance of stock list and distribution of stationery as required by the staff.
- Prepare multimedia presentations and take notes at the meetings.
- Maintaining leave record of the project staff
- Maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials
- Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, action taken and coordination of collection & submission of the reports to technical experts and the National Project Coordinator.
- Maintaining inventory of the non-expendable equipment, including tagging of the inventory items.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Admin and Finance officer and the National Project Coordinator.