Tasks and Responsibilities:
The National Project Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of the project. This includes:
· Coordinate between P and D, Donors and other project partners/stakeholders for successful planning and implementation of the project.
· Select, recruit and supervise the federal project administrative staff, and assist the NPD and the National Technical Experts to hire resource persons and technical experts (as and when needed) to carry out the project work plan activities.
· Manage the mobilization and provision on inputs of the project and production of outputs, according to the project document and the procedures provided in the PCOM.
· Prepare and revise project work plans and budgets.
· Oversee all the financial and administrative aspects of the project, on a day-to-day basis, as specified in the Project Cycle Operations Manual (PCOM).
· Prepare and submit the Quarterly Progress Reports, Annual Project Reports and other required reporting material.
· Provide administrative and logistical support to the key meetings, which may be held during the life of the project.
· In close coordination with P and D and UNDP, explore the potential for resource mobilization
· Carry out monitoring of the Project to ensure that it is achieving the required targets.
Supervision: The National Project Manager will report to the National Project Director. The terms and conditions of contract will be in accordance with PCOM guidelines