Duties and Responsibilities: The Coordinator shall work under the supervision of Director C&LGR as a focal point for Social Audit, NARIMS and NIMAS coordination among DTCE, CIET, NRB and partner organizations as well as CCB Projects and their follow-up. He/She would undertake, inter alia, the following tasks to accomplish the assignment:
- To coordinate activities and provide technical inputs for work planning and designing the instruments for data collection of social audit cycles in all the districts of Pakistan;
- To communicate with the provincial coordinators CIET/ Social Audit teams to provide inputs for training of social audit teams to ensure smooth implementation of the social audit activities;
- To act as liaison with IME Directorate within DTCE and also closely coordinate with NARIMS, NIMAS and Social Audit teams in NRB and CIET;
- To develop DTCE institutional linkages with NRB, CIET, International and other partner organization participating in the social audit;
- To coordinate with provincial and district governments and also with sub-district governments in order to facilitate DTCE headquarters and field operations, particularly for launching the field campaign;
- Coordinate and follow-up and performance audit of CCB projects.
- To implement the “DTCE CCB Mobilization Model” in the DTCE pilot districts by undertaking the following aspects and replicate the same in other districts:
a) Document the experiences in the pilot district;
b) Experiment innovative and creative applications to the pilot district to learn and improve the DTCE model;
c) Develop a success story and model in the pilot districts.
- To develop effective partnerships with the private sector including NGOs for promotion of CCBs;
- Under the implementation of “Formation of Local Government Associations” at the three levels of Local Government (District, Tehsil and Union) through support from the technical experts;
- To support the work of Chief Technical Advisor in Research, Reporting related to CCB mobilization.
- Undertake the implementation of Police Welfare and Community Partnership activities by implementing through support of technical experts (consultants) the following activities:
a. Capacity building needs assessment in the jurisdiction of 4 Thannas of the pilot district;
b. Develop a comprehensive report on the capacity building need assessment that guides the implementation of the proposed scheme;
c. Based on the outcomes of the capacity building need assessment the consultant will determine the types, numbers and duration of the capacity building trainings;
d. Develop trainer’s manual, participant’s guide and related training material for implementation of the program;
e. Pilot test the training material in the trial district with the stakeholders and incorporate the comments;
f. The consultant will also be required to trouble shoot any issue that arises during the implementation of the field test of “Police Welfare and Community Partnership Program”;
- To closely coordinate and Liaise with CEO, CTA and assist Director C&LGR in designing field campaigns, awareness raising campaigns and capacity building activities of CCBs;