Duties and Responsibilities: The Administrative Assistant will perform administrative, logistics and financial duties in order to provide assistance to Project Management Unit. Main responsibility of Administrative Assistant is to facilitate the PMU team in implementation of project activities by providing inputs in time. He/She would perform the following tasks:
1. He/She would be responsible for inventory management of both expendable and non-expendable project items used in field campaigns. He/She would also be responsible for the filing, photocopying etc;
2. He/She would be responsible to deal with all logistical, financial and administrative matters of the field campaigns, conferences and seminars with the close coordination of Administrative Officer and National Project Manager;
3. He/She should conduct local market surveys and prepare procurement requests in accordance with PCOM by providing accurate information on prices, specifications, freight and source of local manufacturers/authorized dealers/ suppliers etc as and when required.
4. He/She would be responsible to prepare an address database, consists of complete mailing addresses, telephone, fax and mobile contact numbers of relevant organizations, individuals and agencies, which would be helpful in order to perform day to day administrative matters;
5. Assist to perform logistical arrangements for the project field operation teams, as and when required;
6. He/She should arrange to keep a track of all incoming and outgoing correspondence in and ensure follow-up action within the project;
7. Any other duties related to project field operational activities on “as and when required” basis.