During 28 February and 01 March, the UNDP Evaluation Office will hold the Monitoring and Evaluation Workshop for the Asia and Pacific Region in Pakistan. On this occasion, about 35 participants from Asia and Pacific Regions will attend. The Evaluation Workshop wil be carried out in accordance with the programme attached herto.
The overall objectives of the workshop are to contribute towards the strengthening of monitoring and evaluation capacity in the Asia and Pacific Region and to mainstream results-oriented M&E practices. Some key issues which we plan to cover from the perspective of evaluation are conflict and recovery, diaster preparedness, and harmonization and simplification within the context of UNDAF and CPAP. UNDP Pakistan will prepare for the Workshop with the assistance of the Administrative Assistant. The Evaluation Workshop is expected to take place in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Key Responsibilities of the Workshop Administrator
The Workshop Administrator is expected to assist the Country Office Focal Point and The Evaluation Office in undertaking the following tasks:
Preparations for the Evaluation Workshop
1. Arrange hotel accomodation for the invited participants.
2. Ascertain details of confirmations yet to be received about participants i.e.: dates needed for accomodations.
3. Liase with the workshop venue.
4. Prepare folders and workshop kits for attendees.
5. Liaise with UNDP New York regarding facilitation of visas to participants who would need visas for entry to Pakistan
6. Prepare conference facilities in acccordance with the programme
7. Prepare a set of documents to be circulated to be the participants
1. Arrange meeting of all participants at Islamabad International Airport and arranging for their transfer to the hotel, and back to the airport after the workshop.
2. Prepare Name Cards for meeting and Table Name plates
a. Banner in Meeting Room
b. Table arrangements/ Meal arrangements
c. Finalize menus, snacks for coffee breaks, lunch, sitting arrrangements, etc.
3. Arrange for registration of participants.
4. Make sure the secretariat room is equipped with computers, computers, telephone, printers, internet facility, overhead projection, facilities for Power Point presentations, and a copier.
5. Support the main organizer to smoothly undertake the meeting sessions.
6. Provide necessary assistance to the participants.
1. Summarize the logistic arrangements in a draft completion report.