Devolution Trust for Community Empowerment (DTCE) is a registered entity, which aims at creating an enabling environment for citizen participation and community empowerment in Pakistan. DTCE has been funded by a consortium of donors under the umbrella of UNDP Support NEX Project “Support to DTCE”. Details can be found at www.dtce.org.pk
The Office Assistant will work under the supervision of Administrative Officer and will provide routine administrative support to DTCE work teams to ensure timely completion of official duties and responsibilities. In this capacity, the Office Assistance will under the following activities:
1. Provide necessary office support to the staff concerned in relation to photo-copying, filing, managing out-going mails and making arrangements for field visits, meetings and participation in DTCE program activities both at the headquarters and field level;
2. Provide administrative support in matters pertaining to financial management, logistics and human resource management of DTCE;
3. Undertake local market surveys and routine procurement requirements by providing/ gathering accurate information on prices, freights, services of local manufacturers and other related information;
4. Undertake data entry of official records, out going mails, dissemination material including quarterly newsletters, quarterly progress reports and annual progress reports etc.
5. Ensure inventory management of all kind of expandable and non-expandable items of DTE, as well ensure that all such items in use bear proper inventory number;
6. Operate photo-copies machines, ensure its smooth functioning, and be responsible for photo copy administration and inventory;
7. Undertake any other administrative/ support activity as and when required both in the headquarters and field.