1. Assist the Supervisor in the identification and development of new project proposals; Participates actively in the project formulation process by devising components of the project documents and ensuring consultations with stakeholders
2. Coordinates with Poverty and Gender focal points and develops linkages with other relevant programmes, organizations and agencies to create awareness, ensure acceptance and secure support for UNDP Poverty and Gender Programme initiatives in Pakistan
3. Interacts with NEX project staff to monitor project implementation and ensure conformity with project documents and PCOM manual; Supervise project implementation phase in close collaboration with project staff especially in the recruitment, subcontracting, procurement, and training processes
4. Collaborates in planning, designing and holding workshops and meetings on Poverty and gender related issues in collaboration with counterpart agencies and stakeholders
5. Assists in the preparation of UNDP reports by Poverty and Gender programme and works with UNDP HQ, New York, on need basis.
6. Organizes and participates in project review meetings, undertake follow-up actions, prepares budget revisions. Also organizes evaluation missions including preparation of TOR and mission briefings
7. Represents UNDP at official meetings, seminars and conferences whenever requested.