A Customer Relationship Management System is being established in the Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat Islamabad under UNDP assisted project titled “Strengthening Public Grievance Redress Mechanism (SPGRM)”.The purpose is to make our services more responsive, inclusive and public friendly and to ensure efficient service delivery to our clients which is the general public, aggrieved of maladministration by a federal agency. This front desk operation is expected to facilitate our clients in availing our services in a more convenient and cordial manner.
1. To organize and provide knowledge products (pamphelets, brochures, complaint directory, newsletter, annual report, handbills etc) to visitors to enhance advocacy, awareness and outreach of this office
2. To provide information and guidance on the role, services and jurisdiction of the Wafaqi Mohtasib,s office to visitors verbally and telephonically.
3.To help visitors establish liaison with the officials concerned, in Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat.
4. To educate the aggrieved persons on for redressal of their grievances, explaining to them the right fora for seeking redressal.
5. To facilitate the complainants in registration of their complaints, help them fill up the forms, accompany them to the concerned official in the Registration wing to make it convenient for them to lodge their complaints.
6. To satisfy the querries put, questions raised and guidance sought by the complainants about the method and process of lodging a complaint.
7. To provide all kinds of information and guidance by the callers about grievance redress mechanism, regional centres, services offered and facilities provided by the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat.
8. To record and organize the data on the number of calls made, questions frequently asked and the nature of information sought telephonically and in person by the public, on monthly a basis.
9. Any other task assigned by the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat relevant to the Customer
1. Preparation of daily Customer Relationship / Management profile received through physical and telephonic interface
2. Submission of weekly operational report on the front desk management of the WMS in line with the approved framework.
3. Submission of monthly report on data collection and comprehension of the volume, nature and geographical catchment landscape of the complaints