Summary of Key Functions:
A. As Advisor
· Provide on-going policy and technical advice to the RC and UNCT in general, and in relation to UN reform issues in particular.
· Ensuring adequate and timely provision of advisory, technical and logistical support to TWGs, JPs and other bodies of the pilot.
· Support RC and UNCT in maintaining productive relations with the national and international partners.
· Support RC in relations with key governmental authorities and counterparts.
· Maintain relation with DGO, and with UN agencies at the HQ level, as required, in relation to the One UN pilot and other RCO matters.
B. As Manager
· Management of RCO plans and follow-up on their implementation.
· Management of RCO national staff, consultants and specialists towards effective delivery.
· Management of RCO annual operational budget.
· Management of the requests against the Transformation Fund and supervision of the RCO reporting in that regard.
· Management of the requests against the Pakistan One Fund and supervision of the RCO reporting in that regard.
· Supervision of the coordination of activities at provincial level through the Provincial Coordination Teams.
· Support monitoring and evaluation of initiatives under the One Program in close cooperation with the UN Participating Agencies, key non-UN partners and the related committees.
· Management of the reports to the various stakeholders in a proactive manner.
· Management of all RC Office communication.
· Supervision and management of RCO’s humanitarian relief coordination work in close cooperation with UN/OCHA, clusters, UN agencies, NDMA, ERRA, plus the various national and international humanitarian relief partners.
· Performing relevant additional duties as required by RC.