The terms of reference for the position include the following:
- As receptionist, monitor all incoming visitors to the office, facilitate them to the information on the Project, and direct them to the staff concerned.
- Operate and manage telephone exchange in accordance with appropriate protocol, including receiving incoming calls and directing to relevant person.
- Making appointments and travel arrangement for project staff.
- Carrying out typing works including reports, memo, general correspondence etc when assigned.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including letters, faxes, newspaper, magazine, etc.
- Register all incoming and outgoing mail by proper stamp, receiving date, subject/project file number and the responsible person.
- Maintain updated list of all telephone contact details of project partners/stakeholders.
- Making logistical arrangements to ensure smooth operations,
including maintenance of logbooks of project vehicles.
- Provide secretarial assistance as and when required.
- Be familiar with relevant websites and effective use of internet, providing accurate Project related information to requestors.
- Maintain record of telephone, fax and photo copier usage.
- Collect and update MoE, UNDP-Country Office, EAD and other key partners’ staff information on monthly basis to ensue all information are correct and up to date.
- Maintaining attendance register and leave record of the project staff.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Admin & Finance Office/NPC.