Gender Support Programme (GSP) is funded by UNDP and the governments of Switzerland, Norway, Canada and the DFID-UK and it aims to eradicate poverty in Pakistan through gender-responsive governance and a rights-based approach to sustainable human development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Programme Finance Officer will undertake the following tasks:
· Assist in the preparation of work plans to be discussed with government/donor/ departments/agencies for implementation.
· Assist in the preparation of the monitoring and progress controls set in place by UNOPS.
· Take part in the project's activities design meetings.
· Prepare Programme budget and maintain financial disbursement and monitoring systems for monthly submission to UNOPS Asia Office.
· Process financial claims/imprest account and facilitate approval through ensuring appropriate documentation and record keeping in line with UNOPS rules.
· Assist with all administrative and logistical arrangements for meetings, workshops and conferences.
· Assist in production of publication material (reports, newsletters, brochures etc.).
· Prepare different correspondences on the above matters and ensure follow up system.
· Oversee the work of the Operations Assistant and Administrative & Finance Assistant.
· To Look after all administrative & financial maters of Gender Justice & Protection Project, UNDP.
· Performs any other duties as required.
The Programme Finance Officer will work under the direct supervision of Programme Coordinator, Gender Support Programme.