Devolution Trust for Community Empowerment (DTCE) is a registered entity, which aims at creating an enabling environment for citizen participation and community empowerment in Pakistan. DTCE has been funded by a consortium of donors under the umbrella of UNDP Support NEX Project “Support to DTCE”. Details can be found at www.dtce.org.pk
Duties and Responsibilities
Under overall supervision Director IME the IME Supervisor will provide operational support to DTCE field and headquarter teams in carrying out information, monitoring and evaluation activities for DTCE field operations. IME Supervisor would be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
1. Collect, assimilate and analyze standard information from target areas during various phases of DTCE operations for management decisions.
2. Identify of prospective local partner organizations in DTCE’s target areas in relation to training, monitoring and evaluation of DTCE events.
3. Undertake capacity building of local CSOs through outcome. TORs for monitoring information and evaluation of DTCE field programs.
4. Ensure proper filing and timely submission of IME reports from various partner organizations in DTCE’s target areas and forwarding them for data entry into the IME system.
5. Monitor and collect IME information about community based organisation in partner districts and capacity building events conducted by DTCE and/or its partner organisations.
6. Maintain proper cataloguing of reports received from various partner organizations.
7. Track and evaluate training reports of local CSOs viz-a-viz IME reports, identify variance between two reports and recommend actions for resolving such discrepancies.
8. Ensure timely submission of IME reports to concerned managers to facilitate their decision making process in the field.
9. Be responsible for any other activity assigned by the DTCE management or Director IME in relation to the IME System.
The candidate must possess excellent communication skills in English, Urdu and working knowledge of regional/ local languages.