The project ‘Gender Promotion In The Garment / Clothing Sector Through Skills Development’ aims “
To reduce poverty and empower female garment workers through skills development and private sector partnerships”. The project goal is designed to be achieved through implementation of three interrelated project outputs. These objectives cover the areas of accessible training units, dissemination of best practices in garment training, capacity building of institutions to enable them support gender mainstreaming and sustainability of the overall agenda.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services by a) driving office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items and b) meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport, visa and customs formalities arrangement, when required.
• Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
• Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance and log of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
• Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts.
• Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
• Responsible for safe travel and comfort of passengers.
• Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, greasing etc.
• Perform any other duties as required.